Senior Rolling Electrical Engineer-KZ-7682- Iowa
Apply here: http://metalrecruiters.com/job-search/#!/8fea0137-4446-4d05-a7ad-e9fa036b1cef/detail
Iowa City, IA
$80,000 – $120,000 / yr
- Supporting product development of Rolling Processes.
- Operate Vision, Measuring, and Surface Quality Monitoring Systems.
- Provide advanced technical guidance of equipment and its effect.
- Maintain great working relationship with customers.
- Provide technical solutions to recurring design, process and application problems.
- Lead problem solving teams
- Maintain excellent working relationship with internal customers.
- Must have a minimum Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Must have a minimum 10 years of engineering experience.
- Must have a minimum 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must have basic understanding of statistics
- Must have strong proficiency with Vision Systems and Surface Monitoring Systems.
- Must have knowledge rolling theory and rolling process for metals.
- Must have strong proficiency with Industrial controls and programming including (PLCs, C++, Python, Java, etc.).