Assistant Project Manager, Residential Construction- Resourcing Group US (New York, NY)
We are seeking an Assistant Project Manager – Construction to join our client’s team fast growing team!
You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation.
General Contractor based in Queens who is working on affordable housing projects.
* Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation for commercial construction projects that are larger (10+) million.
* Assist with Submittals and change orders
* Allocate resources for assigned projects
* Supervise onsite personnel and subcontractors
* Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
* Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs
* Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
* Previous experience in construction management for a GC or developer
* Familiarity with construction management software
* 2 to 10 years experience and experience with commercial new build projects
* College degree in Construction strongly preferred
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please be patient after posting, because your article must be reviewd by one of our editors.
Please complete the details below and we'll be in contact as soon as possible.