Poster: Urban Engineers, Inc. Construction Manager
Location New York, NY 10121
Date Posted: N/A:
Link to Post: http://urbanengineersinc.ourcareerpages.com//JobView.aspx?id=477782
The Construction Manager will perform on-site construction management services for Aviation and Facility projects in NYC. Candidate will perform day to day management of construction inspection and office engineering staff. The work includes serving in a prominent role on the Delta Airfield Reconfiguration Project that is being executed under a Tenant Alteration Agreement to the PANYNJ for delivery of the project. The candidate will serve as a project liaison to the LGA Program Manager and other ongoing major aviation projects. .
Assistant Construction Manager Responsibilities:
• Responsible for managing the office engineering functions on a given project, including correspondence, submittals, logs, change orders and other documents as required
• Provide quality control and assurance services for our clients in a lead field role on construction projects
• Responsible for supervising a field inspection staff to document the contractor’s progress and compliance with contract documents
• Maintain continuing liaison with new and perspective client managers during the construction project
• Be involved in the administration, accounting and invoicing of the project with the home office, and the client, including client payment
• Maintain certifications of the individual and staff to satisfy the needs of our clients
• Work with the Construction Manager and client Project Managers in the management of the project
• Attend and supervise meetings with LGA Management, Delta and other PANYNJ Disciplines.
• Assist in the hiring and training off staff to support the client’s needs
• Involvement in professional organizations
• Perform other professional duties related to engineering work as assigned_____
Please submit interest at the link above – AMAST is sharing this listing, and maintains no liability or responsibility for the accuracy of the posting above.