Poster: Urban Engineers, Inc. Construction Manager
Location New York, NY 10121
Date Posted: N/A:
Link to Post: http://urbanengineersinc.ourcareerpages.com//JobView.aspx?id=477782
The Construction Manager will perform on-site construction management services for Aviation and Facility projects in NYC. Candidate will perform day to day management of construction inspection and office engineering staff. The work includes serving in a prominent role on the Delta Airfield Reconfiguration Project that is being executed under a Tenant Alteration Agreement to the PANYNJ for delivery of the project. The candidate will serve as a project liaison to the LGA Program Manager and other ongoing major aviation projects. .
Assistant Construction Manager Responsibilities:
• Responsible for managing the office engineering functions on a given project, including correspondence, submittals, logs, change orders and other documents as required
• Provide quality control and assurance services for our clients in a lead field role on construction projects
• Responsible for supervising a field inspection staff to document the contractor’s progress and compliance with contract documents
• Maintain continuing liaison with new and perspective client managers during the construction project
• Be involved in the administration, accounting and invoicing of the project with the home office, and the client, including client payment
• Maintain certifications of the individual and staff to satisfy the needs of our clients
• Work with the Construction Manager and client Project Managers in the management of the project
• Attend and supervise meetings with LGA Management, Delta and other PANYNJ Disciplines.
• Assist in the hiring and training off staff to support the client’s needs
• Involvement in professional organizations
• Perform other professional duties related to engineering work as assigned_____
Please submit interest at the link above – AMAST is sharing this listing, and maintains no liability or responsibility for the accuracy of the posting above.
Please be patient after posting, because your article must be reviewd by one of our editors.