Kaleidoscope Handmade Ceramic Tile 3×12 – Bottle Green
These Spanish made tiles are crafted with waterfall glaze technology and six different molds to achieve an authentic handmade look.
Handmade wall tiles made with waterfall glaze technology. Authentic handmade wall tiles in an extensive selection of colors and sizes.
Price per sq. ft.
Material: Glazed Ceramic Tile
Piece Size: 3 x 12
Color: Bottle Green
Available sizes: 3″ x 6″, 2.5″ x 8″, 3″ x 12″ and 1″ x 12″
Kaleidoscope series consists of 44 vibrant colors, all with matching trim.
- Cracking resistance – Resistant. (Tiles tested are free from crazes on the glazed surface)
- Scratch hardness of surface according Mohs – Class 4 (12000 rev)
- Resistance to surface abrasion for glazed tiles. PEI method – Class 4 (12000 rev)
- Resistance to low concentrations of acids and alkalis – GLA Non-visible effects
- Resistance to high concentrations of acids and alkalis – GLA Non-visible effects
- Resistance to domestic products and swimming pool salts – GLA Non-visible effects
- Properly cured mortar beds-ANSI A108.1B (cured a minimum of 7 days).
- Cementitious backer units (CBU)-ANSI A118.9.
- Concrete slabs cured for 28 days minimum.
- Gypsum board (dry areas only)-ASTM C1396 or ASTM C1396M-04.
- Note: An ANSI A108A-2.1.8 membrane is required behind all CBU installations in wet areas.
- Note: All glass, foil backed glass, stainless steel and copper metal, aluminum, resin metal and blended element products must be set a minimum of 8???away from any naked flame.
Stone Tile Spec and Care